Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3223 times
Absolute delight is the word. Very healthy and suited for all. It was back in 2011 when i learnt this dish from one of my friend. It is very tasty and please do make this dish as it has got lots of healthy nutrients in it.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan or wok, add the cumin seeds and let it crackle.
- Add 1/2 tsp of hing, dry red chillies and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes and saute for 5 to 6 minutes till the potatoes are fried.
- Add the tomatoes and the green chillies and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and mix well till the rawness of the ginger garlic paste goes away.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, coriander powder and garam masala and saute for 4 to 5 minutes for the masalas to cook completely.
- Add methi leaves and saute for 1 minute till the masala is mixed well.
- Cover the pan or wok with a lid and let it cook on a slow flame for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with rotis or phulkas.
This recipe was contributed by Sandipan on 24 Apr 2017Simple and enthusiastic guy with a passion for food and cooking. Though I don't cook regularly due t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.