Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6290 times
Alu broccoli provides a typical indian flavor to otherwise not so indian vegetable ,broccoli. A tempting blend of boiled and diced potatoes or aloo and spice powders with broccoli florets are sure to make everybody crave for more.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and green chillies and saute for 20 seconds.
- Add the potatoes, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and broccoli and mix well.
- Add the remaining masalas, mix well and cook till the potatoes and broccoli are cooked.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by savita_guru on 13 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.