Aloo tomchi feast
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 918 times
Dip 8-10 cubes at a time and fry them this saves time.
this can also be used as starter and snack.
and can be used without chaat masala.
Add your private note
Aloo tomchi feast recipe - How to make Aloo tomchi feast
Cooking Time: Total Time:
2 big potatoes
1 medium size onion
1 big tomato
2 tsp grated cheese(optional)
pinch of turmeric
5 tea spoon corn flour1/2 cup water
1 tsp gingergarlic paste
1/2 tsp red chilly powder
salt according to taste
1/2 tsp chaat masala.
5 tsp of tomato sauce/ketchup.
3/4 cup oil for frying
- First finely chop onion tomato coriander and mix them and keep it aside
- Then chop potaoes(big cubes)
- Now take a bowl add corn flour,turmeric,gingergarlic paste and red chilly powder then add water to make it thin batter.
- Heat oil in a pan
- Dip potatoes in thi batter and deep fry them until they start to turn to slight brown now remove them and keep them in a plate.
- Now add the chopped vegitables sprinkle little salt,chaat masala, and tomato sauce and mix well. then garnish with grated cheese and pour little drops of tomato sauce and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#420366 on 06 Aug 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.