Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1769 times
For green chutney-
1.take a hand full of coriander leaves, add 2 green chillies, and 2 tablespoon grated coconut and grind to a smooth paste.
2.now season it with salt to taste, 1/2 teaspoon sugar and 2 teaspoon lime juice. mix well.
Add your private note
Aloo rolls recipe - How to make Aloo rolls
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1.Potatoes, boiled and grated- 4 medium
2.Onion, chopped- 1 medium
3.Fresh coriander leaves, chopped- 2 tablespoons
4.Salt to taste
5.Green chutney- 3 tablespoons
6.Cheese, grated- ½ cup
7.Milk- 2 cups
8.Brown bread- 8 slices
9.Olive oil/any oil- ½ cup
10.Ginger paste- 1 teaspoon
11.Garlic paste- 1 teaspoon.
- 1.preheat oven to 200°c.
- 2.mix together potatoes,onion nicely. add chopped coriander leaves and salt and mix well.
- 3.add green chutney,ginger-garlic paste and grated cheese and mix again. divide the mixture into eight portions.
- 4.take milk in a bowl. remove the crusts from the brown bread slices and dip each slice in milk. gently squeeze to remove excess milk.
- 5.place a portion of the potato mixture in the center of each slice and fold the edges of the slice to cover the potato mixture completely. further shape it into a croquette.
- 6.grease a baking tray with a little olive oil and place these rolls on it. brush some oil on the rolls.
- 7.place the tray in the preheated oven and bake at 200°c for about 15 minutes. brush with a little more olive oil and continue to bake for another 10 minutes for the rolls to be crisp.
- 8.serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#392500 on 29 Nov 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.