Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2359 times
Add your private note
Aloo masala recipe - How to make Aloo masala
Cooking Time: Total Time:
boiled, peeled and partially mashed potatoes- 1 cup
chopped onions- 1/2 cup
chopped green chillies- 1 tbsp
mustard seeds-1 tsp
ulutham paruppu-1/2 tsp
chopped tomatoes-1/4 cup
salt- to taste
turmeric powder- 1 tsp
kadalai maavu(besan) / arisi maavu(rice flour) - 1-2 tbsp
coriander leaves- 1/4 cup
- Put oil in kadaai and add mustard seeds and ulutham paruppu..
- Once tampered add onions and fry till glossy
- Then add green chillies and fry
- Then add tomatoes and add fry till tomatoes become soft
- Now add partially mashed potatoes and mix well...
- Now add 1/2 cup of water and mix well..
- Add besan/rice flour and mix well..
- Now add salt and turmeric powder and mix well
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.