Aloo ki Subzi
by Renu's Kitchen
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2739 times
A tasty and spicy aloo ki subzi, enjoy all your family and friends.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker and add the fenugreek seeds.
- When seeds crackle, add the garam masala ,coriander powder, chilli powder, haldi powder, salt and 2-3 tsp water mix well and saute on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the potato, brinjal, tomato,salt and 1/2 cup water mix well and
- pressure cook on a low flame for 2 whistles.
- Remove the flame.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 09 May 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.