Aloo ka Sheera
This recipe has been viewed 2728 times
The potato pudding is a very tasty and easy to make dessert for faraal.
- Boil, peel and grate the potatoes.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a pan, add the potatoes and sauté well for 7-8 minutes on low flame, while stirring continuously.
- Add the milk, sugar, raisins and cashew nuts.
- Stir constantly till the mixture leaves the pan. When the colour will change, you will undertsand that aloo ka sheera will be ready.
- Turn off the fire. Mix the cardamom powder.
- Add the remaining ghee and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with almonds.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 12 Oct 2015I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.