Aloo ka Chaat
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4411 times
A spicy aloo chaat recipe which is sure to tingle your taste buds. A combination of boiled chana and potatoes tossed together with a tangy chaat masala, the aloo chaat is irrestible! Try this spicy and mazedar aloo recipe to entice your family and guests.
- Soak matar the day before the preparation.
- Boil potato & matar.
- Make a paste of onion,garlic,ginger,redchilli,jeera &garam masala with little amount of water.
- Heat the pan with 1tablespoon of oil and put the above paste along with turmeric powder,chilli powder,salt &tomato.
- After 10-15 min put the boiled matar into the pan.
- Then add little amount of water into the pan & leave it for 10-15min.
- Take another pan and make alu tikia.
- Take aplate with tikia & pour matarmix over it.then for decoration use tomato sauce,curd,onion,seo,papad& at last coriander leaves.
- Now,the alu ka chat is ready to eat &serve it hot.
This recipe was contributed by sagarika_rout on 08 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.