Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5716 times
In the same way brinjals can be made too. . . . .
- Peel and slice the potatoes in rounds, not very thin.
- Sprinkle some salt on the potatoes and keep aside for some time.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the potatoes till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in another pan and add the fried potatoes adn saute on high flame.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well and saute on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by hemakukreja on 13 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.