Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2989 times
Aloo tikkis are a delicious and popular tikki or cutlet recipe with boiled and mashed aloo or potatoes mixed with an array of vegetables and dried spices. Share your aloo tikki recipe, cutlet recipe, tikki recipe online.
Add your private note
Aloo Tikkis recipe - How to make Aloo Tikkis
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Boil and smash the potatoes.
- Powder the roasted groundnut and
- add to the smashed potatoes
- Now mix the grated coconut and
- Sugar to the mixture.
- Add chilli and corriander paste and
- Salt according to taste and mix
- Now make small balls of the
- Mixture .
- Take each ball flatten it a bit &
- Roast it on both the sides on the
- Thava till it turns golden brown.
- Add ghee while roasting.
This recipe was contributed by mkrishnakumar on 17 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.