Aloo Tikki Chaat
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41258 times
The taste bud tingling aloo tikki chaat is a popular and favorite tikki or cutlet recipe with mashed boiled potatoes, corn and spices as fillings. Garnish the aloo tikkis with imli chutney, curd, coriander chutney, chaat masala, etc and the lip smacking aloo tikki chaat would be ready to eat. Share your tikki recipe online.
- Pressure cook potatoes&soakimli in water
- Chop green chillies/corriander
- Ground ginger/garlic to a fine paste.
- Grate potatoes+g/g paste, corriander&chillies
- Mix&form balls
- Lightly flatten them&shallow fry
- Add jaggery to imli pulp
- Take a bowl.place tikki in it
- Spoon imli pulp&curds over it.sprinkle ginger jullienes&serve
This recipe was contributed by prasadsarangdhar on 26 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.