Aloo Tikki By Shubaraj
This recipe has been viewed 5870 times
Aloo tikki is a popular tikki or cutlet recipe with boiled and mashed aloo or potatoes mixed with an array of dried spice powder. Enjoy the crispy shallow fried aloo tikki with sweet and spicy chutney or with beaten curd and boiled chickpea curry as topping. Share your aloo tikki recipe, cutlet recipe, tikki recipe online.
- Heat a little oil in a pan, add onions and sauté until soft. Keep aside.
- Combine the potatoes, sauteed onions, coriander, green chili, salt and bread crumbs and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and stuff each portion with chopped raisins, make balls and flatten them.
- Shallow fry on a griddle with a little oil until golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 12 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.