Aloo Tikki ( Kebabs and Tikkis)
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Aloo Tikki ( Kebabs and Tikkis) in Hindi)
Added to 233 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 510451 times
One of the most popular street foods, Aloo Tikki is an evergreen one too, loved by several generations of Indians.
Hot and crisp aloo tikkis are to be relished right off the tava, to warm your body and soul even on a cold, rainy day!
Here is how you can make wonderful Aloo Tikki in your own kitchen, with the right proportion of potatoes, peas, spices and garnishes.
Share a joyous moment with your family, with plates of Aloo Tikki and hot Masala Chai.
You can use this tikkki to make Burgers like Aloo Tikki Burger, can also be served as a Kitty Party Snack and even at High Tea Parties.
Enjoy how to make Aloo Tikki recipe with detailed step by step photos and video below.
- To make the aloo tikki, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into a round, flat
- 50 mm. (2”) tikki.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) on a medium flame and grease it with oil and cook the tikkis, using little oil, till both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Serve the aloo tikkis hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
Aloo Tikki Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tikki
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.