Aloo Tamatar ki Subzi
by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22809 times
A delicious tangy zero oil subzi recipe!
- Wash the potatoes and prick all over using a fork.
- Keep in the microwave safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes or till cooked.
- Cool, peel and cut into cubes. Keep aside.
- Place the green peas in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Place the onions in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and microwave on HIGH for 3 minute, stirring in between.
- Add all the dry powders, mix well and microwave on HIGH for half a minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the coriander, mix well and microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer it into the serving bowl and garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 07 Mar 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.