Aloo Shabnam Chaat
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2957 times
Satisfy your spicy palate with tempting aloo shabnam chaat. A lovely mix of boiled aloo with sweet and spicy chutneys, chillies, peas and seasonings. Serve the aloo shabnam chat with lime juice as topping.
- boil the potatoes ,and peel them , [do not over boil , as they tend to break easily ] . cool them
- Cut them into cubical pieces about 1/2" inch each.
- beat the curds finely , do not add water , the consistency should be thick .
- Now take a large bowl ,put the cut potatoes , add freshly beaten curds ,imli ki chutney and mix well . be careful so as to the potatoes do not break.
- Now sprinkle freshly roasted jeera powder , red chilly powder , chat masala powder and freshly chopped coriander leaves .
- Serve chilled.
- Serves as a real tasty chaat in all seasons .
This recipe was contributed by kanchan36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.