Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3950 times
Aloo Paratha is a tasty and filling paratha stuffed with boiled and mashed potatoes with other ingredients and spices.
- Boil and smash potatoes, add all the ingedients as mentioned above and mixed well.
- Take maida add a pinch of salt and make a dough.
- Make about 4 small balls of maida bowl.
- Take the first ball make a small chappati shape same way take the second and make small chappati shape.
- Put the first chappati add the mixture and cover it with the second chappati. add little maida and roll it and when done on a tawa add little butter put the paratha and fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chatni or tomato concasacse.
This recipe was contributed by yaslakdawala on 25 Jul 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.