Aloo Panneer Cheese Kabab
by cook ambarish
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9844 times
Aloo Panneer Cheese Kabab, combination of potatoes, cheese and paneer is yummy and it can be served as starters.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle add the potatoes, chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook till the potatoes are done and it is golden reddish in colour. Keep aside.
- Heat another pan, add the panner and roast it.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Skewer the potatoes and paneer, alternately on a satay sticks.
- Place the kebabs on a serving dish and add cheese on it.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by cook ambarish on 11 Apr 2011I am student studding in 9th. I stay at Thane. Whenever I get any idea I cook it immediately.My fami...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.