Aloo Paneer Tikkis
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10484 times
A delicious crunchy delicacy made with paneer and subtle potatoes!
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and sauté till they turn tender.
- Add all the other ingredients and sauté for a few more minutes.
- Remove from the flame, cool and divide the mixture into 8 equal portions.
- Shape them into round balls and keep aside.
- Heat a tava and cook the tikkis using little oil, till they turn golden brown and crisp from both the sides.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by archanagk on 05 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.