Aloo Paneer Pops
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8941 times
It's easy and tasty recipe.
- Soak the raisins in warm water for 15 minutes, drain and keep aside.
- Peel and mash the potatoes and keep aside.
- Heat the oil pan, add the onions and sauté till they turn translucent.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, potatoes, red chillies, sauteed onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, garam masala powder, salt and raisins in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into cylindrical shapes. Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour, salt, pepper powder and enough water to make a thick paste. Keep aside.
- Dip the croquettes in the maida batter and roll in crushed cornflakes and keep in the refrigerator for an hour or more.
- Heat the oil in a kadai and deep-fry the croquettes till golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with green coriander chutney.
This recipe was contributed by garg.chetna on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.