Aloo Paneer Chaat ( Calcium Rich Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 500 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 51887 times
A versatile dish made with calcium rich paneer. I have added one of the most popular vegetable - aloo, to this dish to enhance its appeal as well as taste.
- Cut the paneer and potatoes into big pieces.
- Fry the paneer and potato pieces in a tava, adding a little oil at a time, till slightly brown in colour.
- Remove the paneer and potatoes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil in the tava and heat.
- Add the peas and ginger and cook again for a while.
- Add the potatoes, green chillies, chaat masala, lemon juice and salt.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.