Aloo Palak Roti ( Kadhai and Tava Cooking Delights)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22880 times
Potatoes themselves are a great value-add for any roti or subzi, and much loved by kids and adults alike. Add to this the goodness of fresh spinach, creamy yoghurt and energizing wheat flour, and there you have on the table a power-packed meal!
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a soft smooth dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each roti, using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve hot with curds and pickle of your choice.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.