Aloo Palak Methi
This recipe has been viewed 9245 times
Aloo Palak Methi, cooked with a combination of simple everyday spices ensure a well-balanced taste. The gravy is thickened using spinach puree and curds gives it a finishing touch.Serve hot with rotis or plain parathas.
- Chop spinach leaves.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add cumin seeds and onions. Sauté till onions are soft.
- Add ginger and garlic. Mix well. Add chopped spinach and fenugreek leaves. Mix well.
- Add salt, green chillies, turmeric powder and red chilli powder, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add spinach puree and mix well. Add 1/4 cup of water and potatoes. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk curds and add to pan. Mix well and cook till done.
- Serve garnished with curds.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 21 Jun 2015I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.