Aloo Palak Curry
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5350 times
A tasty substitute when paneer is not readily available.
- Remove the stems of spinach and wash them twice with water properly. Boil the washed spinach in a bowl with low heat.
- The spinach will take 5 to 7 minutes to boil. Turn off the burner and allow spinach to coo naturally. Then grind it properly in a mixture to make a paste.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into two pieces each. You can boil potatoes but fried potatoes are delicious.
- Grind tomato, green chilli and ginger in mixture to make a paste of it. Now put oil into the pan and heat the pan.
- Put the potatoes into the pan until they turns into brown, take out the potatoes in a plate.
- Now put the cumin seed and asafetida into the pan. When the cumin seed starts brown, then put turmeric powder in it.
- Fry the masala until the oil is seen on the masala .
- Put the paste of spinach, potatoes and salt in it . Fry it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 28 Aug 2014I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.