Aloo Palak ( Microwave )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27006 times
Aloo palak is a very easy and simple recipe with a combination of cubed potatoes and chopped spinach cooked with masalas and red dry chillies. Serve this subzi hot with rotis or parathas.
- Heat the oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add the cumin seeds and micorwave for 1 minute.
- Add the ginger, garlic and chillies, mix well and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add the potatoes, mix well and microwave for 3 minutes, while stirring twice in between.
- Add the spinach,coriander powder, turmeric powder and asafoetida, mix well and cover and cook in a microwave for 3 minutes, while stirring twice in between.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||3904.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||25.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||89.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.