Aloo Narial ka Meetha
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 2754 times
A delicious faraali meetha vyanjan...
- Combine the potato paste, coconut, sugar and cream in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat 3 tbsp ghee in a pan and add the above mixture and saute till pink, adding castor sugar, cardamom powder and all the remaining ghee except 1 tsp.
- When the mixture becomes a ball, remove and pat into a ghee greased platter.
- Cool and cut into diamond shapes with a greased knife.
- Serve on a bed of rose petals.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 22 Sep 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.