Aloo Mutter Paratha
by Foodie #606414
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22205 times
It is nice combination of aloo and mutter masala which all will love to eat even if they don't like green peas.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the garlic and saute till it turns golden brown.
- Add the onions and green chillies and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder and salt and saute for 1/2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, green peas and chaat masala and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the coriander and remove form the flame.
- Cool the stuffing masala at room temperature. Keep aside.
- Combine the wheat flour, carom seeds, salt in a bowl.
- Add enough water and knead into a soft dough.
- Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Divide the dough in 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll each portion of the dough into 5" diameter rounds and then put stuffing in it make then put all the edges together and then roll it again into a 7" paratha.
- Heat a non-stick tava and cook the paratha on it with some ghee.
- Cook from both sides and serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #606414 on 19 Dec 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.