Aloo Mutter Moghlai
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 199 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 62442 times
A north indian favourite. Cook the potatoes well and you will never go wrong in it.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the sliced onions until golden brown in colour.
- Cool and blend to a smooth paste in a blender.
- Heat the oil in a kadai and fry the chopped onions for a little time. Add the ground paste and fry again for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, green peas and 2 cups of water. Cover and cook till the potatoes are done.
- Add the onion paste and salt and mix well.
- Crush the saffron and mix it in the curds. Add this mixture to the vegetable and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.