Aloo Mutter Cheese Tikki
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24199 times
Prepare the tasty aloo mutter cheese tikki from mashed potatoes (aloo)), green peas and grated cheese. A cheesy and delicious snack recipe, the tikkis are shallow fried and then relished with dahi and onion rings.
- Combine the green peas, coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add this to the mashed potatoes and mix well to a uniform paste.
- Add the cornflour and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and roll out into small round flat tikkis.
- Press a little at the centre, place a tsp of cheese and cover and form a tikki.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and shallow fry till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with dahi and sliced onions.
This recipe was contributed by kavitakj on 11 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.