Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8081 times
It is best served with rotis and rice.
- Wash and peel the potatoes and cut into fingers.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the potatoes on a medium flame.
- Add the coriander powder, sprinkle little salt and sugar and mix well and cook till the potatoes turn golden brown and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan add the cumin seeds, mustard seeds, bayleaf, cloves and green chillies and saute on a slow flame for few seconds.
- Add the garlic and the ginger, mix well and add the onions and saute on a medium flame till it turns transculent.
- Add the tomatoes, salt and the garam masala, mix well and saute on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the soya sauce, coriander, milk or cream and potatoes mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ozas on 11 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.