4/5 stars 80% LIKED IT
4 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 128 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 58781 times
A truly spectacular marriage of spices creates this delightful dry potato subzi. Using potato roundels and spices like cumin seeds, aniseed, nigella seeds, fenugreek seeds and chaat masala, this dish is a treat for your taste buds. The Kashmiri red chillies add the required spark of colour to the dish.
- Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick kadhai, add the cumin seeds, aniseeds, nigella seeds, fenugreek seeds and red chillies
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, potatoes and salt, mix well and cover with a lid and cook on a slow flame for 8 minutes or till the potatoes are cooked, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the chaat masala and mix well.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||128.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||9.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||8.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.