Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12722 times
A delightful Aloo kachoris is a fried potato based pakoda or fritter recipe with the boiled potatoes mashed and mixed with coconut based paste and then fried till crisp brown. Enjoy the aloo kachoris with curd and green chutney.
- Boil potatoes, peel and mash them.
- Add the cornflour, salt and bread crumbs and set aside
- Grind together the coconut, green chilles, dhania leaves and salt.
- Add the lemon juice to this paste.
- Roll the potato dough into small balls with the chutney stuffed inside.
- Cover it with a damp cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes
- Dee fry the balls and serve with curd and green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by kavitakj on 12 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.