Aloo Jeera Gobi
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16195 times
Cook potatoes and cauliflower well in advance. . . . You can serve as starter or as a subzi with roti.
- Cut the potatoes into 1" cubes and cauliflower into flowrets.
- Put the potatoes and cauliflower along with 3 tbsp water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for about 4-5 mins.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the potato and cauliflower along with all the masalas, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add a little water and mix well.
- Sprinkle coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by juneshweta on 11 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.