4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 78099 times
A tasty aloo gobi mutter made of potatoes, cauliflower and green peas mixed with the spices. Serve with puris or rotis.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When they splutter add the fenugreek seeds and saute for a minute.
- Add the cauliflower florets, peas and fry for few minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the medium sized potato pieces, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander seed powder and mix well.
- Cover it with a tight fitting lid and cook on a low flame for 5 - 7 minutes. Or till the cauliflower is soft.
- Add the tomatoes, salt and sugar and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot and garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by MYR07 on 18 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.