Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25918 times
Aloo gobi is truly an amazing cauliflower recipe with diced potatoes. A simple, irrestible choice of masala with gobi and aloo makes it a special dish.Serve aloo gobi with roti or dal chawal.
- Break cauliflower into florettes.
- Simmer in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain, keep aside.
- Chop potatoes into medium chunks.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, allow to splutter.
- Add onion and green chilli, saute till pink.
- Add paste, turmeric powder, dhania powder, saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add curds, stir continuously, till boiling resumes.
- Add potatoes, cauliflower, cook till gravy thickens.
- Stir occasionally to avoid burning.
- When gravy is thick and oil separates, add lemon juice and it is done .
- Garnish with coriander, serve hot with parathas.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.