Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9425 times
An easy and tasty way of preparing the Aloo curry with boiled aloo or potatoes diced and simmered in a tomato based mildly spiced up gravy. Relish with aloo curry with poori or paratha.
- Cut boiled potatoes into small pieces.
- Apply salt, tumeric, chilli powder, garlic paste and kokum to it, mix well and keep it for 5 mins
- Heat oil, put slightly mashed garlic cloves, hing and the cut masala)potatoes
- Saute it well till oil starts separating. add some water and coconut paste and bring it to a curry consistency.
- Boil it for 2 mins. add chopped coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vspar on 13 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.