Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13942 times
Aloo Chatpata, a very famous street chaat of Calcutta! The tangy and spicy taste and the crunchiness onions, cucumber, peanuts and coconut all come together and the result is always addictive!
Add your private note
Aloo Chatpata recipe - How to make Aloo Chatpata
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 20 chatpata aloo
- Scoop out the centres from the potato halves and sprinkle salt on top and bottom of the scooped potato.
- Mix the scopped part of the potatoes with the stuffing mixture.
- Place the salted potato halves on a plate and fill them with the prepared stuffing mixture.
- Garnish with sev and coriander and serve immediately.
- You can use any other chatpata masala , garam masala or chaat masala instead of muri masala
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 09 Mar 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.