Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3470 times
Satisfy your spicy palate with tempting aloo chaat recipe which puts forth a lovely mix of boiled aloo with sweet and spicy chutneys, chillies and seasonings. Serve the aloo chat as an evening time snack option..
- Fry potatoes in oil until golden.
- Add more oil to pan if necessary.
- Roast cumin seeds lightly and crush them.
- Mix yogurt with salt, cumin, and chaat masala.
- Place potato slices on a platter and spread yogurt mixture over them.
- Spread the two chutneys on top and sprinkle with chili powder and coriander.
- Toss once, adjust seasonings and garnish with sev.
This recipe was contributed by ssd98 on 16 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.