Aloo Chaat Dilli Style
by Dharini Arjun Mistry
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6103 times
Crisp fried potatoes tossed with spicy masala!
- Combine the lemon juice, a pinch salt and ginger strips in a bowl, mix well and keep in the refrigerator till use.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the potato pieces till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Add onions, salt, chaat masala, red chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, green chilies, coriander and the remaining lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve immediately garnished with preserved ginger strips.
This recipe was contributed by Dharini Arjun Mistry on 02 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.