Aloo Bhujiya Roll
by Mayank Chhabra
This recipe has been viewed 1258 times
Aloo bhujiya roll is a perfect snack recipie for this monsoon season. Sweet pataoes are coated with chatpati aloo bhujiy, which makes it crispy outside with a great twist.
- In a deep bowl combine the sweet potatoes, capsicum, onions, tomatoes and green chillies.
- Add salt,chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, dry mango powder and chat masala, mix well.
- Divide the mixture into small balls to make small rolls. Take one roll at a time and coat it with the aloo bhujiya, press well so as to coat and bind well to the sweet potato roll.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the rolls few at a time, till golden brown.
- Aloo bhujiya should be binded properly,else while frying aalo bhujiya will come out.
This recipe was contributed by Mayank Chhabra on 05 Jul 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.