Aloo Beans Subzi
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 87770 times
A very healthy and tasty dish. Quick and easy to make. I frequently make this dish for my office lunch or sometimes even have it as a snack.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan or wok.
- Add the cumin seeds, mustard seeds and fennel seeds and let it crackle.
- Add 1/2 tsp of hing.
- Add the dry red chillies and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes and saute them for 5 to 6 minutes till the potatoes are fried.
- Add the capsicum and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and the green chilli and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and mix well till the rawness of the ginger garlic paste goes away.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, coriander powder and garam masala and saute for 4 to 5 minutes for the masalas to cook completely.
- Add the french beans and saute for 1 minute till the masala is mixed well with the beans.
- Add salt and add the amchoor powder.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and mix well.
- Cover the lid of the pan or wok and let it cook on medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with rotis or phulkas.
This recipe was contributed by Sandipan on 26 Jul 2013Simple and enthusiastic guy with a passion for food and cooking. Though I don't cook regularly due t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.