Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31194 times
Add lemon juice when rice is cooled.
you can eat aloo bath along with raitha.
- Peel potatoes and fry them in oil.add salt to taste.
- Grind shajeera,lavang, elachi and cinnamon into powder.
- Grind coriander,garlic,ginger,green chillies and curd into a paste.
- Fry the grinded powder and the paste in oil along with potatoes.
- Cook rice.
- Add salt to rice and the fried potatoes and paste and mix well.
- Add lemon juice and serve.
This recipe was contributed by ksreela on 21 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.