Aloo Antu Pulsu
by Foodie #541916
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3805 times
This is a famous dish in ap state. Its considered as ap's special dish.. It is a delicious combination of potatoes and onions
- Heat oil in a pan, add the potaotes and saute till they turn golden brown. Remove and keep aside.
- In the same pan, heat 2 to 3 tsp oil and add the onions and green chillies and saute till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the fried potatoes and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, chilli powder, garam masala, a pinch of turmeric powder and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add the tamarind pulp and add 70 ml of water, mix well and boil for 3 minutes.
- Add the sugar, mix well and cover and cook on a slow flame till the oil floats on the top.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #541916 on 23 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.