Aloo Anardana Kulcha
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12044 times
Aloo anardaana kulcha is a north indian stuffed kulcha recipe. The leavened maida or refined flour flat breads called kulchas are stuffed with potatoes (aloo)and anardana(pomegranate seeds) and served with channa or pickle
- Sieve the flour with soda and salt and transfer in a bowl.
- Add the curds and milk, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp oil and knead again.
- Divide the dough into 6-8 equal portions and roll out into a circle of 4" diameter. Keep aside.
- Combine the potatoes, onions, coriander, mint, green chillies, pomegranate seeds powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into six to eight equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a portion of the potato mixture in the centre of the rolled dough and bring the sides together to seal the edges.
- Roll out again into a circle of 5" diameter.
- Brush lightly with oil, sprinkle onion seeds on the surface and press with your palm.
- Preheat oven to 220°c and place them in a greased baking tray and bake at 220°c for about six to eight minutes.
- Brush the hot kulcha with butter and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 28 Sep 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.