Aloo Pastry Puffs
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21258 times
Discover a simple way of preparing the awesome Aloo pastry puffs at home with this recipe. The pastry sheets are filled with a boiled aloo and cumin seeds laden mixture and then baked till flaky and crispy.
- Boil the potato,peel and cut them in small pieces.
- In the frying pan put oil add curry leaves,jeera then add potato.
- Add all the masala,fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Take pastry sheets,(allow it to cool for 20-25 minutes)5.
- Cut them in squre pieces.
- With the rolling pin roll them a little.
- Now take the piece of sheet and put some mixture in the centre.
- Press the two ends on each other with a small amount of water.
- Make all puffs with stuffing
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree f.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or till light brown & crispy
- Serve this hot as a evening snack or as an appetizer.
This recipe was contributed by sadhanaca on 11 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.