Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12494 times
Almond milk, a chilled badam flavoured milk.
- Soak the almonds a over night.
- Peel the almonds and grind to a smooth paste.
- In a deep pan, add the milk and bring to boil.
- Once it boil add the sugar and saffron, mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, cool and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Serve chilled and garnish with almond slivers.
This recipe was contributed by superkala on 03 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.