Almond Dates Healthy Cooler
by Foodie #568147
This recipe has been viewed 2598 times
A very nutritious cold drink which can be enjoyed both during summer and Winter. This is also very rich enough that you can stay fit and active with just a cup of this drink for a hurry breakfast before work.
- Blend the dates along with the little water in a mixer to a fine juice.
- Put the almonds in hot water for 5 minutes, drain and peel the skin off.
- Blend the almonds in a mixer with some water to smooth paste.
- Combine the dates paste and almonds paste and and blend again till mixed well.
- Strain and pour the drink into 4 individual serving cups.
- Fill the cups with milk and mix well before serving.
- serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #568147 on 14 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.