Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17869 times
Aloo-kela cutlet is a lip smacking farali recipe wit cutlets made from boiled potatoes and raw bananas or kela. This kela and aloo mixture is mashed and then seasoned with rock salt, pepper and chillies and then shallow fried.
- Microwave the raw bananas and potatoes in high for 5 minutes
- Or pressure-cook till cooked.
- Cool ,peel and mash the potatoes and bananas.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and make a firm dough.
- Make 16 balls ,flatten and deep fry to a golden brown.
- Serve hot with coriander-mint-chilly chutney.
This recipe was contributed by gondela on 09 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.