Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5997 times
You can also prepare this with raw potatoes.
while boiling the potatoes you can liitle salt.
- Wash and boil potatoes (for pressure cooking, 4 whistles should be enough). peel and cut into small pieces. rub some salt & sugar to them.
- Chop green chilies & coriander leaves.
- Heat ghee in a kadai or a pan. add cumin seeds. as they splutter, add chilies. then add chopped potatoes and stir well.
- After stirred once, add peanut powder and mix. cover and cook on a medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove lid & stir the bhaaji and again cover for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves while serving.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.