Allam Pachadi(ginger Chutney)
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9790 times
An innovative chutney recipe, allam pachadi or ginger chutney with shredded ginger blended with oil, salt, spices and other spices is an amazing accompaniment to meals or snacks.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the black gram, fenugreek seeds and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the red chillies and saute for 20 seconds.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by anursk on 23 Sep 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.