Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11410 times
1.the above preparation can be used for vomiting and morning sickness during pregnancy or for improving the digestion.
3. it is very tasty and improves the taste and improves appetite.
2. the above preparation can be used for colds, coughs etc. for small children.
- Peel the ginger.
- Grate the ginger finely.
- Mix it with sugar
- Keep the mixture on the flame.
- Keep on stirring.
- Sugar will be melted.
- After sometime, ginger will be cooked nicely with sugar syrup.
- Then if we touch with hand it will not stick to hand.
- You may leave it at that stage and can be served with a jam texture.
- Or you may keep it for somemore time on the flame to make the preparation more hard so that it can be cut into pieces for later use or for storing for some days.
This recipe was contributed by vijayamallika on 17 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.